Monday, February 21, 2011

Typepro 3B: Polish Vodka label designs

I've chosen option B and have designed a new label for a polish vodka. I want it to be aimed towards young people and to come across as a magical liquid. I came up with a few name ideas but in the end chose 'Czysta Magia' which means 'Pure Magic' in Polish.
I started of with a basic label, I used red as the background colour because when I think of vodka I think of the colour red. Perhaps its because I'm a fan of the original Smirnkoff vodka myself. The sign between the type is a Polish Heraldic sign, and I thought it would look cool on a vodka label. This first design seemed too simple so I developed it more.

This was my second design, I kept the red colour quite prominant in the background and added an image of a joker to make it more funky. I used a more gothic looking font for the type this time as I felt the last font was too basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment