Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is my final design (i hope) for my polish vodka label and packaging. I changed the font into a more polish looking one called 'Boston Traffic' and I got rid of my google image and replaced the space with more markings like those I created on the cork of the bottle. In my previous design I tried to work on the 3D view and it was obvious as it just didnt look right. This time I created the design on a flat surface and then used the 'skew' tool in Photoshop to place the image onto the 3D view. I also added the Heraldic sign on the back above the barcode. I changed the text on the cork and box front to vertical text as the letters didn't sit straight when I had them on top of eachother in my previous work.



All over view

Bottle view

Front and side view of vodka box




Back and side view of vodka box

No comments:

Post a Comment