Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PTF

These are the two posters ideas I decided to go with. In this first attempt the colours seemed very 'bland' so i decide to make the image darker.

After making the image darker I realised that the text was a bit harder to see so I decide to turn it into a greyscale image.


This is my final poster, I was happier with the outcome of the greyscale and brought back in the red colour of the word 'FAIL' so it would stand out more.

This is my second poster, I used a shadow of my arm and then took a sketch of a little boy praying, turned it into a brush in photoshop and stamped it onto the image. I mis-spelt the word 'please' intentionally to show how the boy is lacking an education. He is being sent away from school.

I wanted to bring in more typography to this poster so i decide to turn all the images into type. I done this in photoshop, by placing a range of Arial letters over the images. I then added some red through the black type to make it stand out more. I used a more childish font for the 'PLZ SIR' as the child's writing would obviously not be good.








No comments:

Post a Comment